Friday, November 13, 2009

Hand Sanitizer Market Exploding

I know I've written about this before....but I had to post this.... All you need to do for a great promotional product idea is look in the newspaper... This was in this morning's Boston Globe:


Flu and fears create one feverish market
Duo’s all-natural product the latest big splash among hand sanitizers

If you’re looking to launch a business, here are two words any budding entrepreneur should know: hand sanitizer. In the age of swine flu, the market for this germ-killing goo is white hot. Sales skyrocketed more than 70 percent in the six months ending Oct. 3, compared with the same period a year ago, according to the Nielsen Co........

Read the Full Article

By the way, we have all-natural hand sanitizer available through one of our top suppliers....If you'd like me to send you a sample, just let me know.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment